ALPHA DML Filter
The patented multi-functional & high-performance filter
The water purifying filter, which is 50% bigger than that of the existing ionizer, and the block carbon filter with complex functions are patented multi-functional filters and they together produce minerals, and remove antibiotics and viruses.
|Part||Stage||Materials||functions and Features|
|PART (I)||Stage 1||High Density FELT Film||
- Filter film with a great filtration ability of suspended solids, rust, sediments and debris.
- High-performance filtration filter selected for filtration system requiring high precision.
|Stage 2||Carbon Block Filter||
- Not only removes minute pollutants such as rust, dirt, sand and dust, but also removes organic compounds by absorbing chlorine content incontaminated water, trihalomethane and phenol.
- Maximizes the ability of filtration by using high performance PAC Carbon.
|Stage 3||Activated Carbon||- Not only removes minute pollutants such as rust, dirt, sand and dust, but also gets rid of organic compounds by absorbing chlorine content in contaminated water, trihalomethane and phenol.|
|Stage 4||Sediment Filter||- Removes rust, sediments, debris and suspended solids.|
|PART (II)||Stage 5||Felt Filter||- Removes rust, sediments, debris and suspended solids.|
|Stage 6||Antibacterial Ceramics||
- Sterilizes harmful coliform bacillus and general bacteria.
- Absorption removal of impurities and noxious heavy metals. (Zeolite\: porosity substance)
|Stage 7||Super Ceramics||- Increases the taste of water as an effect of vibration of Quartz, a semi-conducting substance radiating far-infrared. (Vitalizing metabolism)|
|Stage 8||Ion Ceramics||- Adds feeling of refreshment to water by releasing a large amount of ions.|
|Stage 9||Calcium(Dechlorinating balls)||- Removes residual chlorines and supplying minerals. (calcium)|
|Stage 10||High Density FELT Film||- Removes rust, sediments, debris and suspended solids.|
How to Replace the Filter
- Hold the right part of the filter and turn it 90 degrees to the left.
- Lightly press the top of the filter and pull it to detach.
- Insert the new filter to bottom. Lightly press and push the filter to click into the top.
- Move the filter to the left and right to place it in position.
- Turn it 90 degrees to the right to put it in position.
- Connect to power and operate the ‘Purified Water Mode’ for 3 to 5 minutes to check for leaks.